21.7.08

I like 'em hard....ahh errr (double wink)

Soo....I was at AJ's Fine Foods the other morning looking to take advantage of their delicious bakery concoctions. First, with the best intentions I headed over to the fruit section and picked out THE perfect banana. I figured if I was going to fill my body with delicious, sweet empty calories, I might as well have a lil healthy potassium to go with it. Then, I made my way over to the bakery counter. Oooh, ahhh!! All the buttery croissants, turnovers, Cinnamon rolls and donuts a sugar craving girl could ask for. "Can I help you" the fine gentleman behind the counter asked, "Ummm, ahh, err, I don't know want I want yet"....I responded. After scouring up and down the rows of delicacies in the glass case, I spotted my indulgence for the morning. "Umm" I said, "I'll have the nut roll. "Awkward" I thought to myself. I could have said "the roll with Carmel and nuts or, "The Cinnamon nut roll" but no, I chose the classy mantastic one word syllable. I placed my accompanying banana on the counter to also be rung up. "Are you sure you want the green one" he asked, "it's not going to be very ripe yet for eating. "Oh, yah, I know" I responded "I like em hard, otherwise their too mushy and soft, ahhhhh yaah (voice trails off)". Nice! I wanted to reverse word vomit. Who says stuff like that "One large nut roll, with a side of hard banana, cause that's how I like 'em"? He probably thought I was one of those undercover secret sex world chicks talking "code" for "I want your junk".


Chiquita! Ba da dum dum chink.